Thursday 13 September 2012

Sons Of God.

When we talk to God and make our requests of Him, we must understand our positions as Sons and Daughters of God, who are made Righteous through the Blood of Jesus, otherwise we may not hear Him or perceive His answers accurately. " Behold, I am he who was prepared from the foundation of the world to redeem my people. Behold, I am Jesus Christ. I am the Father and the Son. In me shall all mankind have life, and that eternally, even they who shall believe on my name; and they shall become my sons and my daughters." Esther 3vs 14.
Most times we feel that saying the right word or acting the right way,having the right attitudes makes you righteous, but the truth is that we cannot make our selves righteous, we can only make our selves religious. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.John 1:12. Divine son-ship is not something we gain ourselves. Only to those who receive Christ as their Lord and Saviour is given the power to become sons and daughters of God. The sinner cannot, by any power of his own, rid himself of sin. But to achieve this, he needs to look unto a higher power.
Righteousness is not based on our "rights" but on what Jesus did for us. His righteousness becomes ours by Faith.
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. psalms 82:6

No comments:

Post a Comment